ArtfulJammyDodgerArtfulJammyDodger

Main Audio Reviews Stats 2 Fans

The 4th Dimension The 4th Dimension

As people have said this is not a game. One-and-a-half stars for animation quality because it's quite good, but a lot of the different screens changed before I'd finished reading them.

And as a Physics undergrad I can tell you that while not all you say on this is wrong, the bigger statements you make such as the bit along the lines of gravity being the expansion of space is certainly incorrect. Space is expanding everywhere, and everywhere the same. This is what causes something known as 'cosmological redshift' and from our measurements of this we can estimate the age of the universe. If you want to read about the cause of gravity and the bending of space then have a look into general relativity.

bnpla responds:

dont confuse expansion of matter with spancion of the fabric of space. 2 diferent things.
Expansion of distance between particles doesnt change the scale of space between them.

Dead Pixel Dead Pixel

Addictive game, however there is one problem (at least for me) in when I get to smaller pixels, even if I click well within said pixel, the game still says I'm wrong. Great fun though!

Rapidmath Rapidmath

So frustrating (in a good way)!

Magic Hammer - Ingame Magic Hammer - Ingame

asdfghjkl I have no words for how awesome this is

Magic Hammer - Menu theme Magic Hammer - Menu theme

Nice chord sequence!

Stepchild Stepchild

From the opening I'd have had no idea about what was to follow... the that scorchin' beat dropped.

Waidmann responds:

Well i dont know about scorching.
but thanks :D